Phase II Clone Trooper Armor was the sucessor of Phase I clone trooper armor used from 22 BBY- c.20 BBY. It was succeded by Stormtrooper Armor.
Phase II Armor was designed in early 21 BBY to improved the design. The armor is lighter, more comfortable, and much stronger than its predecessor.
- Experimental (ARC Troopers only)
- Scout Trooper
- BARC Trooper
- Airborne Trooper
- Galactic Marine
- Cold Assault
- AT-RT Driver (Phase II ARF Trooper)
- Clone Trooper Assassin (During Jedi Purge only)
- In the Clone Wars T.V. series, Phase II armor is depicted as weaker than the Phase I gear.
- In the Clone Wars T.V. series, troopers used a slightly modified torso.